Monday 5 September 2011

Public Massage

We are travelling a lot at the moment and life keeps us so occupied that there is little naughty thoughts or feelings to write about. I feel like it is abandoning the blog a bit, so here a little event from earlier today.

We were on a short haul flight and I had - as so often not managed to pack the reading that feels exciting enough to dedicate any time to. My partner - on the other hand - was happily scanning through page after page on her Kindle, her legs rested on my legs. I tried to keep my legs in the position that would be most comfortable to her and felt a wonderful warmth of having a subservient role for the women I regard as my mistress. 

Then in an effort to make it even more comfortable to her, I decided to take off her boots and give her a deep tissue foot massage for the remainder of the flight. A bloke who sat next to me looked a wee bit surprised and kept staring at me. I first felt excitement and distracted. But I then remembered that all I was doing was to give my partner a relaxing massage. I concentrated on the massage and ignored the stares of the guy next to me.

I felt happy to have the privilege to massage this gorgeous girl that I love. I felt I had a purpose there and then, a purpose much higher than what may be expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment