Thursday 25 August 2011

Vanilla vs. Kink

I have sometimes thought how my life would have changed if I had decided at the age of 18 or so to mix with a decidedly and openly kinky crowd, attended munches and tried to find a dominant partner who was out on the market to find submissive men.

Today my partner sent me a message with what is probably the cutest picture of her that I have ever seen. To me a cute picture makes me wiggle (not sure its the right word but its this feeling where my knees suddenly develop a sense of instability that I tend to get when cycling). I love cute rejection. I love it when she behaves cute and sexy and then when it comes to the time where normal couples would have sex she dismisses me, brief with little emotion. I love the feeling of being a some sort of tool in those moments. She loves the attention she can attract but that is it.

I love her and it is not the kink that drives that feeling, it is her nature and she does not play a role this is her full on.

No comments:

Post a Comment