Monday 8 August 2011

Cage/Bed Combo

I have been thinking on how the sleeping on the floor thing can continue after we live together permanently. I am sure my partner will not appreciate this as a long term solution. At the same time she will not appreciate me sleeping next to her, getting sweaty and having to wash sheets every 3-4 days - which would be the norm, considering her very sensitive sense of smell. One option I have been thinking of is a bed that houses a separate bed. I am aware of these bed that have a secondary bed as a drawer, I have been thinking about something like that. potentially with a very narrow mattress and a slightly higher frame so I could actually lie in the 'drawer' when it is pushed in. Lying under her inside the bed is a huge turn on for me and I think she may approve of the idea.
If anyone who reads this can recommend a place that creates such beds (it does not neccessarily need to be a kink supplier), any recommendations are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Would this work?

    http://www.bedstore.co.uk/p/Genoa_Ottoman_Bedstead.htm#

    You would need the internal storage dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The principle is fine, but the issue would be that she needs to get up to let me out.

    ReplyDelete