Saturday 20 August 2011

On the Floor Revisited

Sicne I last slept on the floor I have been asked to sleep in her bed for one weekend. There was the excuse that the spare bed sheets were not available but I was worried that my partner was unhappy with me being not sharing the bed. I did not want to top from the bottom, so I complied but I was somewhat unhappy. It is much nicer falling asleep thinking of my partner as the one who deserves better than me than sharing the same benefits and being worried of waking her at night. So last weekend, I enjoyed the comfort and when she complained the the sheets were slightly smelly on Sunday morning I reminded her that it was of her own choosing.

When I arrived yesterday, she had accepted the benefit of not sharing the bed. She promptly asked me to sleep on the floor and I was indeed happy about it. I think this will remain like this for a while now and I am looking forward to being reminded of my position as someone who accepts to lie at her feet in favour to the more comfortable bed.

This morning we had an appointment to go to and I sat at the foot of her bed about half an hour before we had to wake up and slowly massaged her feet. gradually I worked my way up to give her a full body massage. I felt so lucky to have a partner who is selfish enough to treat me the way she does but still stands by me. I really love that in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment