Wednesday 3 August 2011

Conflicts

Any regular readers - so they exist- may have noticed that there are no comments from my partner on this blog. It is intended to resolve conflict, to explain my thoughts to help her understand who I am and what I seek in our relationship.

She knows I am writing this. She could visit it at any time. But she does not.

To me there is no doubt that she is a very dominant person. I do not want to dominate her from the bottom yet I do. One of the professional Mistresses reading this site has stated that she will write a blog post about this topic at some point. I am very much looking forward to this. It is a steady source of conflict and I feel like I am walking on a very narrow path, I hope that this blog will eventually widen that path, make it an A road, I don't really want the motorway but I would not want to step onto the brakes if that was to happen either.

So where are we now? Something has tied us together for 7 years. 7 happy years of long distance relationship. We are different people and all this has worked because we did not see each other day by day. I know we won't gel well enough if we do live day by day like we lived on weekends. She drives me nuts. She has very clear ideas of what I am allowed to wear. She is not interested in sex most of the time but likes to ask for massages 5 times a day. She needs time for herself, extended periods when I am not supposed to interfere with her life at all.Yet she hates it when I am concentrating on something and cannot be disturbed. I could go on.
If I was mean, I might say my partner does not compromise but that would be unfair. She has compromised in many ways. But she can be very egocentric and does not at all see other people's points at times. That is a wonderful place to be when one is submissive. But it is a hell of a place when you are meant to be equals.

So the conflict point is this boundary. I love her when I am in my submissive mindset. It gives her an excuse for pretty much anything she comes up with. She often accepts this but sometimes she rejects the submission the headspace has to go, yet I have to accept ideas that I would feel troublesome to accept in a normal friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment