Saturday 6 August 2011

The Cool Factor



I am a fairly uncool somewhat geeky person. I haven't got much of a style of clothing to be honest and my sense of fashion is pretty non-existant. My partner does regularly ask me to wear specific things and I sometimes feel like a dress up doll.

I once thought the ultimate cool factor was a Fossil watch - and whilst they are nice, I was never picky and just chose any I could find on sale. This has changed quite a bit since I met my partner. I will like Fossil but I buy the one that looks cool to her. Today I got complimented on my watch by some sales guy at the train station. Now I first thought it was weird but then realised that he was very brand and fashion aware. I felt it was a true compliment to my partner and felt that defining a style is a great way how the female lead can really contribute to a better more confident self.

No comments:

Post a Comment