Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Subs Holiday Pleasure

Okay for all those who have not noticed my long absence over the last month we were away for a well deserved but unusually long holiday - actually our honeymoon. This was in the middle of nowhere, I mean it, there lived a mere 400 people in the place and there was no other town or village within the next 100 miles. Neither was there a road out of the place. One of the preparations my wife had made was that she decided to take the pill, not to avoid getting pregnant but to avoid the period whilst being away.

She did take it about 6 years ago for a while and we noticed that in this period her interest in sex went downhill.   So we spent 4 weeks of regular nightly massages and caressing and sometimes me giving her an orgasm but there was no sex in it for me. 

I very much enjoyed this. I loved to snuggle up with her at night with a small glimpse of hope she may turn around and look after or ask for intercourse. But this never happened. She was happy and relaxed and having to pay attention to me would just have been obstructive.

We did not take the chastity belt and she accepted that I took matters in my own hands before falling asleep but nevertheless I felt that I had done my submissive duties by trying everything I could to relax her and step aside my own interests.

I am glad this is how our holiday ended. I am glad she enjoyed it, I am glad I will remember it for being a time that I dedicated to make her happy rather than a time that she catered for me. After all she wore the most amazing high heels at the wedding outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment