Thursday 21 July 2011

The Chastity Question

"Aw, how cute." - That is how I would love every women to respond if she was faced with a guy who is wearing a chastity belt. Utopia aside, I have dared to discuss this topic with my partner. I am certainly not regularly in chastity - nor would I ever be sure I'd want to be, but the idea has found its place up there in my mind next to many of the other fetishes.

So why would I discuss a topic like chastity with my partner? Well - that's the point, we did not discuss it. I got the belt myself - when she was on holiday and when I had it, I put it on and asked her to keep the keys. Unfortunately it did not go as planned. She took the keys and with quite a bit of a smile - put them in her purse. 

It was a Friday evening and I clicked the belt shut, snuggling up with her and making sure she was happy. We then fell asleep. I had made sure I was shaven, I had applied generous amounts of lubricant so what could go wrong?

Two hours later, I awoke to excruciating pain. It was not that I had an erection, quite the contrary, but the harmless looking latex birdlock had squeezed the skin of my ballsack and kept squeezing it. Having discovered the first downside I was due to identify the second shortly after: It was almost easier to pull out of this cage than it is to take off my underwear.

I am unsure whether to try a different belt. I did like some things about this one though. the softness made it possible to be teased and despite any sensation being padded by half a cm of latex, it has a feel to the cage. I remember trying the CB-2000 years ago when it was new and the plasticy belt hid any sensation from the penis. I felt that was a truly confusing feeling and I much preferred the birdlocked cage in that regard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment