Monday 18 July 2011

Lady Anna's Rules

I feel like a bit of a stalker, the wonderful Lady Anna of Bradford has started a blog less than a week ago and I am the first follower and even dedicate a post to one of hers. I have not really been able to sleep the last weekend as this post came back into my mind at an idle moment. But before I write any more about it, here it is for you to read.

I have never met Lady Anna, but I regularly parse through the comments on ProfessionalDomination.co.uk and her comments are indicating an outstanding level of dedication to her profession and high level of experience. Reviews and her own website are also excellent and should reassure anyone in doubt that she is in this for the joy and not the pay check.

But let me cut to the chase.The post is about a client having turned relationship - a bit of a fairy tale for many of us subs I am convinced but what struck me are the rules Lady Anna has described.

I was intrigued to see how dimilar these official rules are to the relationship between me and my partner, who is not even aware how dominant she can be.

Rule 1: D is in chastity. This means he is unable to masturbate without my knowledge and permission. When he is with me I may allow him to remove his device. When he is away from me he wears a chastity device.

Chastity has been a big thing for me and I am pleased that it is one of the things my partner does not reject. Unfortunately I have manged to get out of any belt we have tried so this has not worked. I am currently putting my Birdlocked belt on when I go to bed with her. I do this voluntarily, but my partner has complimented me that whenever I do so my massages are better, more patient and deeper. My partner is more relaxed and I am more likely to be allowed to sleep next to her.

Rule 2: D's orgasms are controlled by me. This involves an awful lot of denial because I need him to be primed for when I want him sexually. He needs to ask for permission to cum even when we are enjoying intercourse. I may or may not grant him that permission. 

I get aroused whenever I am close to my partner, I hardly orgasm and our regular good night routine is the hug, I will notice if she wants to be massaged. If yes, I will find out if only back massage or legs and feet as well and it is up to me to try and massage her well enough to get her into the mood for me to eat her out.

Intercourse between us is rare - is a most wonderful feeling - but I hardly ever manage to get to ejaculate inside her anyway. Once she has had an orgasm I usually am lying there awake, hugging her until she sleeps, then get up because I am not in the mood to sleep.

Rule 3: He has to wait for permission to sleep in my bed. He may be required to sleep in the cellar. 

I love this rule. I would love us to apply it. We do not have a cellar but I often do not feel tired when she falls asleep so spend some time doing some form of work, internet surfing etc. in the study.

When we met, my partner lived in a shared flat and on my first night staying over at her flat, I begged her to be allowed to share the room with her, sleeping on the floor. She was puzzled why I would not accept her offer to sleep in a proper bed in a vacant room instead - or even share the bed with her.

I love three things about sleeping on the floor:
  • I am not a risk of pinching her duvet or waking her up due to movement and if I am sweating over night, her sheets are still pristine the next morning, all I need to do is take my sheets out of the room as soon as I notice I was sweating.
  • I notice things earlier. Sleeping on the floor my sleep is light and I wake up easily. So unlike the bed where she would often wake up first, I get as much sleep as I need but no more. I will think of her when I am awake, happy she has the comfort and space of the bed for herself.
  • The light sleep has another very important benefit. As I wake up in the morning, I can wait on her, serve her breakfast and drinks, as soon as she wakes up.
Now unfortunately I am harldy ever asked to sleep on the floor, she appreciates it if I wake up sweating but otherwise does not understand the feelings. Just this Friday night, she jokingly told me to sleep on the floor - but never expoected it.

I kept thinking about this all weekend, I was a most arousing idea. After I was sweating quite badly last night I have told her today again, how much I loved the idea of the floor being my bed and how much she f***ed up my mind with her comment.

I am now away for the week again but I have received an email with picture. Text and photo clearly state that the cat has taken my space on the bed. I do hope she is serious. Most certainly she has captured most of my idle thoughts over the week until I will find out on Friday. This is why I love her.

Rule 4: In bed he wears what I want. This includes nylon housecoat, PVC jacket, various handcuffs, ankle cuffs, various collars in steel or leather and anything else that takes my fancy. He always wears wrist cuffs.

I am so jealous! Yes there are some restrictions what she wants me to wear, but no bondage.
Rule 5: He is given spends which he must earn. His debit card and cheque book is in a tin. I have the key. He needs to use his credit card for work expenses and groceries but other than that everything else must be authorised by me.

This is very familiar. I am only given cash and no credit card from Monday to Friday. There is an emergency card but I have only the cash I get for groceries. I used to get my lunch at a cafeteria at work and my dinner from a takeaway. Nowaways my budget is far from allowing that. IT is wonderful when away to think of her when packing my lunch or cooking plain rice for dinner at the end of the week.

Rule 6: He has to ask permission to go to the toilet.

I am not sure I can see the general purpose of this. However, If I need to do a stinky number 2 job, I have to ask if she will need the toilet anytime soon.  If she does I wait until I get the all clear.
 
Rule 7: He isn't allowed to sing.

I don't sing usually. Embarrassingly I sometimes have to dance naked.
 
Rule 8: He has to call me Miss, unless we are with family.

Again this is where my partner is a very vanilla person. I sometimes squeeze the word "Mistress" in. For years it used to trigger a rather annoyed feedback. I am feeling very lucky that sometimes now her reaction is a proud smile.

All in all I am unbelievably thankful for my partner being the closet and uncoscious dominant she is. In some ways I am glad she is not really aware of her dominance. But sometimes it is frustrating. The level of denial is the hardest. I feel proud that after an evening of steady arousal and not being allowed to orgasm myself at the end of it, I accept this and only very rarely violate this by masturbation. But I would love her to be a bit teasing about it. The odd - "If you enjoyed this as much as I do, you must be really strong to accept that you won't come tonight" - would make me so happy but I have come not to expect this.

Apart from the rules there are also some common areas in the punishments section of Lady Anna's post, but I will get to that next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi


    Rule 6: He has to ask permission to go to the toilet.

    This is simple really. He has to be able to go to the toilet. It's a basic human function. WE all know this, yet at school, as small children, we all had to ask permission to go to the toilet and it was humiliating to ask in front of fellow pupils and wait for an answer, even though we knew the answer would 9 times out of 10 be Yes. D has to ask me because I am exercising my control over him in the simplest of ways. It is something that will happen several times a day, every day. A nice little reminder that I am his owner and he must obey me. Of course he wants this and he loves having to ask me, as I love him having to ask me and see the worry on his face when I refuse.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lady Anna,

    Welcome to the blog and thanks for commenting. I have a weird relationship with humiliation I will try to explore it in another post.

    Aziraphale

    ReplyDelete