Wednesday 27 July 2011

Shoes

I have an incredible lack of understanding for a lot of fetishes (the ones I do not have), as can probably be deduced from this post. However when it comes to having fetishes myself, I have a few and they weigh strong. Furthermore, I am not often to be treated to many of my fetishes as they are not shared between my and my partner.  So when they are catered for, they come even stronger.

My partner does not think of her feet as sexy, so I very rarely get to see them and despite massaging them frequently, I am often asked to massage them through the socks. My fetish for feet is already making itself felt quite strongly when I see the socked feet. Last weekend when I was sleeping at the foot of her bed, I woke up very early and saw her in the bed, all covered but her socks sticking out. I was short of taking a photo as a reminder.

In 'real life' she hardly ever wears any shoes that feature anything resembling a heel. She wears trainers to work where she changes into a very sexy collection of heels but she does not ever wear them back home. I am just the poor guy who listens to her complaining without ever having the benefit of seeing them.

As we will get married this autumn, my partner has been looking for wedding shoes. Last Saturday she got changed to get ready to try her wedding dress. Now in this preparation she showed me the beautiful shoes she will be wearing. At the sight of her naked feet slipping into high heels, I immediately got weak knees. I know if will likely not get this view again until the big day, so I am somewhat worried that on the day I might truly end up kneeling down as she will walk along the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment