Thursday 28 July 2011

Geeky Sub

I have for a few days felt I wanted to write about the combination of being geeky and submissive. I am a bit on the logically fuelled spectrum of humankind, which probably is a key reason why my feelings as a sub often confuse me so much.

As a teenager, when exploring the interaction of masturbation, internet and submission there is a lot of self-submission available, usually defined through some logical rules. There were plenty of websites, where you could masturbate to some Hollywood beauties' fake naked pictures with comments and refresh delays and there was a chance of 10% or less that at the end you were allowed to get an orgasm. Other people have written stories about games that were very logically minded or depended on time passing. I fell for these.

When introducing an increasing level of submission into our bedroom, I thought it was a great idea to help her by giving her rules. We started a countdown for masturbation 60 seconds and I had to come or a countdown form ten at her leisure.

We did engage in some of these but they proved utterly useless. Refusing an orgasm is only fun if you are close to the edge. Depending on arousal 60 seconds was either way too long or way too short and a countdown at leisure would be timed to either succeed or fail, for a girl with little experience in the tease and deny business it was rather hard to get it just right.

Frustrated as I was, I opted for stochastics. Getting a formulae that would give me a 5% chance seemed a good idea but this meant we had to do something with numbers and my partner just was not that geeky. Even throwing a dice is a bit of a turn off when you are getting down and dirty.

It took me a fair share of time to realise something that in retrospect appears so simple. All I needed to do was whet her appetite to be a little bit cruel/selfish/dominant/spoilt. IF you want to teach someone to be mean, don't use numbers. If anything at all it feels that they are mean to her if she cannot fully follow the maths behind them.

However there is still one number that she does use. The minutes I spent massaging her. If I stop too early I will certainly know how long it has been - though I am sure she sometimes negotiates that number down.

No comments:

Post a Comment