Thursday 21 July 2011

The Wimp - or More Thoughts on separate beds

Now everywhere online a seeking sub will find reminders that even the most dominant of mistresses are hunters and gatherers and that being a maudlin sub ain't the way to success.

When I was young, I thought I was fucked. I wanted to be dominated I was the weak bloke and I wanted the women who would sort just everything out for me.

I have wisened up a tad bit, and I hope I understand this better - though I am not too sure. My partner would not love me if I was a persistently depressed sod who would just live to serve her. And I would not be happy in this role.

So my secret weapon (if that is the right name for something that takes years and years to slowly develop) is to show her the benefits for her and then almost appear a bit reluctant. So with regards to suggesting different beds? I am quite clueless how to play it by that rule. 24 hours to go to try.

2 comments:

  1. You've touched on the subject of topping from the bottom in an earlier post, which is interesting. I think that you do a lot of this in your quest to mould your partner. I totally understand this but have to point out that given you say yourself, that your partner is vanilla, then you get quite a lot of your submissive needs met without her having to be moulded at all. My thoughts on this are mixed also with a recent conversation I had with someone who mentioned what he expected from his Mistress. I think I'll write a blog on it as there is more I could say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the post but for now you should enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete