Wednesday 13 July 2011

Dominant at Work - Sub at Home

I cannot recall how often I heard that submissive men are usually dominant in the workspace. As much as I hate such generalisations, I struggle to find any representative counter examples.

I have recently returned from a holiday and usually I should be relaxed and indeed I did not stress myself out. However I am not feeling particularly effective at work, where I am in a managerial position. Having lived in a long distance relationship, I have the odd weekend that I stay away from family. Now these weekends can be utterly relaxing or very busy going for all way walks, ferrying friends and visitors through the beautiful local countryside. Yet, I never feel like this is is helping me being effective at work after these weekends.

However, if I was held in a demure submissive mood, I usually am quite relaxed the next day. IT helps to keep my mind off any odd thoughts and stuck to an approach of solving the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment