Tuesday 19 July 2011

Humiliation

I am very ambiguous about humiliation. As my submissive feeling developed it was something that was never on the agenda. I loved the thoughts of bondage, I loved the ideas of putting her first, but humiliation? I never really thought about that.

So I feel very thankful for a comment - actually my first comment - (by no lesser than the very impressive Lady Anna herself) to point my mind to this very topic.

Humiliation has not passed me by, I have just never been led by it or consciously tried to influence it. I can look back at four relationships where there was some humiliation in each of them.

Lady No 1: Was a proper catholic - outwardly. We dated for about 4 months. She took great pleasure at teasing. More pleasure at being a great catholic, so I was never allowed to, well you can guess what. She had a somewhat humiliating way of expressing that she could make me hard at any time with me losing any sense of control.

Lady No 2: I met here when I was still dating Lady No 1. We both were on holiday on the South Coast and I confided in her my submissive desires. She was great about it, understanding, took time to listen, and she was about 5 years older than my. At the end of three weeks holiday I was truly in love with her and broke up with No 1. Lady 2 was fine about it but made it clear from the start that I would never be her sexual partner. This did not stop her from inviting me over. Usually she called me on a Saturday or Sunday morning. When I arrived she usually was in her pajamas, unbelievably sexy, a bit of a true Lolita. I was there to hold her to tidy up her flat, whatever was convenient.
She did not need to tease me physically or verbally. She just told about her life and I did the cleaning and maybe got us lunch. The teasing was the stories she'd tell. The stories about the guys she had seen the night before, the stockings that I tidied away from the floor. I experienced what it is like to be a cuckold then I guess.
I never thought of this as humiliation. I am intrigued by the idea of cuckolding - though I would never try to pursue it. I do not think of it as humiliation either. It is just different roles. I am the one to keep her company, he is the one she gets off with. I am sorry but I cannot see the problem.
Lady No 2 and I eventually went different ways. I went to uni at a time when she had dropped out and sought a life as a working girl. I believe she was quite successful at that.

Lady No 3 was my girlfriend for most of university. She was not humiliating full stop.

Lady No 4 is my current partner. I truly love her. She is very independent, optimistic and never short of a smile. I was open about being submissive from the start and she was never 'into it' but has very dominant traits. One of them is that she keeps calling me nick names that are well 'cute' in public. One the other hand she as an extremely sensitive nose and will not stop insulting me in public if I sweat too much. She would not discuss my submission in public, but I never feel sure which of her girlfiriends know that I go down on her a hell of a lot more than we have proper sex and if they do, it can come up in conversation when I am around. I love this very light level of humiliation.

There I am. I do not look for it but it has found me. I like the thrill of it, yet I would not want to encourage more or try to reduce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment