Saturday 23 July 2011

Cleanliness

I in the tagline of my blog I state quite clearly that I believe my partner would not be in any long term relationship where the guy is not somewhat submissive. I thought it might be useful to explain that in a bit more detail. Much of it is centered around my partner being extremely sensitive to anything regarding hygiene, and cleanliness. A few examples.

The Slipper Ordeal

Out flat has a carpeted bedroom, a living room with a rug under the couch and other than that beautiful old floorboards. If I walk into the flat I am to take off my shoes immediately and change into slippers. If I walk into the bedroom, I will take the slippers off and walk in there in socks only, as slippers are not to be worn on a carpet.

The living room is more tricky. Remember there is a rug. A rug is like a carpet. There is also a great open plan kitchen in the living room - with no rug. So when I was cooking tonight the required actions were like this:


  • Pour a glass of wine
  • Walk to rug
  • Take of slippers
  • Walk to partner
  • Give her the glass
  • Walk back to slippers and put on
  • Walk back into the section of the living room without rug. 
  • ...
I cannot seriously believe that any partner that does not utterly enjoy being commanded would ever endure this for more than a few time. 


By now I have somewhat got used to it, but sometimes I let it slip a bit and serve the glass of wine taking one step onto the rug. If she notices this, I get seriously scolded.

No comments:

Post a Comment