Sunday 24 July 2011

Conclusions: Introduction

I read the wonderful post Isolation and Confinement by Lady Anna's slave d earlier today.  I was not at all surprised about the way that fantasy turned reality was not quite as congruent as one might expect. I can follow d's thoughts very well. I doubt I have experienced the level of Isolation he described, I had similar experiences and would not expect Isolation to be as pleasurable as my old fantasy world may have assumed. (I have been at a point where I wanted to be submitted to the OWK prison and trust me if there had been an non punishment version with purely isolation and confinement I would have been there)

Whilst driving down South I had 5 hours to ponder about this blog and have decided to share some of the experiences that led me to my current way of thinking and approach to D/s and my relationship. These write ups  will be combination of conclusions from experiences with my partner, a lot or reading on and offline. Until recently though a lot of this reading had created more questions that answers. In many areas I had little if any idea what real life would be like. Three months ago I had the privilege to be allowed to session with an excellent Mistress, for essentially one day (on reflection I am glad it was not any longer).

I had long thought about such a session and probably wanted to learn more from it than I could have realistically learned in a whole month of 24/7 relationship. However I can only say that the more I think about it the expertise put into this session was tremendous and the wealth of conclusions I can draw from it has astonished me ever since.

I am planning to use all these sources for this series of write ups which I shall call "Conclusions". At the moment I think there will be about 10 segments with below topics, but the topics and order may change as I go along.

  • Isolation
  • Helplessness
  • Independence and Dependence
  • Service
  • Submission and Love
  • Pain
  • Sexual Arousal
  • Punishment
  • Comfort and Discomfort
  • Out of Session and in Session
I also hope that I will have the dedication to keep this blog alive long enough to comment at some point on the ways my thinking has changed over time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment