Saturday 30 July 2011

No Stag Do

I an sequence of comments last week I was discussing her staying in a nice hotel whilst I was not allowed to. This is kind of happening tonight. I have just driven 5 hours to our flat for the weekend. The flat is empty, she is away with her friends for an early hen night to a nice spa somewhere.

We discussed hen night and stag to a few months ago and she was clear that I won't be allowed one. I should be frustrated but actually, it makes me happy to know she has this wonderful sense of superiority. It makes me happy to know she is enjoying herself.

It will feel weird sleeping on the floor again - on my own without her being in the bed next to me. But I have a long list of things to organise for her tomorrow so I will be busy until mid afternoon when I have to pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment