Saturday 23 July 2011

The next Stage

It was a long drive down here this evening and I played with various thoughts on how best to sell the idea of not sharing the bed. Every weekend one of my last actions is to change her sheets as she cannot bear sharing sheets with me for more than two nights in a row. So there is a pointer.

Pretty much the first thing I did after getting through the door was to shower tonight and (maybe luckily) I then had a bit of a sweat over dinner. She immediately picked up on it, so I had a most perfect lead to propose my idea. And - luckily for me - there was no opposition at all.

I have laid out the mat. A few moments later, she walked over it and commented that it was quite soft so she does not need to feel bad about it. I hope I can take that it means she is happy with it, she clearly looked it.

I massaged her feet for a short while as she was reading. I made sure I was well off the bed, just kneeling next to it. I do think she notices these things, but I am never certain. When I had my head very close to her toes, she wiggled a bit, to just ever so slightly tough my face. I was in heaven.

I have been quite aroused since - it is a feeling that does not easily disperse. I am looking forward to the night. Thoughts are a submissive's most wonderful aphrodisiac. Thoughts combined with dreams are my zone, my sub space.

I will see how it goes tonight, but tomorrow I hope I can suggest that I shall not sleep in bed again unless she explicitly invites me to. Actually something is telling me she will smile when I say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment