Sunday 24 July 2011

Second Night at her Feet

Last night was the second night that I slept on a thin gym mat at the end of the bed. I was very tired and fell asleep promptly after giving her a massage.
In the past I often had problems that I could not sleep when my partner was reading (we do not have any reading lights, just the bright ceiling lights in the bedroom) This again was not a problem last night and makes me very happy as it made me feel very unhappy in the past.

Unlike the night before I also slept fairly well from midnight until 6 am - which is not long but enough. After I work up, I loved to see her use up the whole space of the bed. This is exactly what this is about. I want her to be the true princess and she has complained again and again in the past that I was infringing too much on her space in the bed.

For the last two hours I have dealt with some admin stuff for both of all, I am preparing breakfast now and will then wait in the bedroom until she wakes up to give her another massage.

Yesterday I failed to perform up to her standards when cooking. It triggered an argument and even though I do not know what I could have done to avoid this I want today to be absolutely harmonic, before leaving back the weekday life (or as she puts it before I make space for her weekday boyfriend - our cat who tends to occupy the spaces where I sat or slept over the week).

2 comments:

  1. Aziraphale you could always bob out and pick a McDonalds brecky up for you lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D thanks for the advice. I did cook her an omlette. Today went very well.

    ReplyDelete