Saturday 23 July 2011

Statistics

I am a bit of a geek when it comes to things technical and whilst I have tried quite hard to get up momentum for this blog in the last week, at a level that won't be sustainable long term - I have spent more time weeding through the visitors stats on Blogger's own analysis tools as well as the Google Analytics ones.

A few observations:

  • I would like to thank Lady Anna and D for linking back to me. Most of my traffic has come via their blogs. Having traffic is an enormous encouragement and will hopefully keep me going for a while. 
  • I have a lovely friend a in Gourock. I am most certain that he spends his life in the gym and sailing and will not be interested in a submissive minds. But as I seem to have a regular reader from just a stone throw away, there must be two friends (or one friend and a a stalker in that area). IF you read this, don't be freaked out I cannot find much more out about this person, but almost 40 page views is quite an achievement :-P 
  • Now the next item is a bit of an embarrassment. I cannot really recall having written about "cuckold"-ing. But the first (and so far only search term) that has referred to this blog is about cuckolding. I have some views on it but I won't share them - at least not just yet. After all whilst my partner does not actually know this blog yet, I might want her to read it at some point in the not too far future.
Not based on statistical analysis is another fact: I have had three people comment on this blog some of them multiple times. Whilst I have only had the privilege to meet one of these in person, I am deeply delighted and thankful that people have taken the time and effort to comment. More than website traffic this is a true inspiration, confirmation and encouragement. I am also glad that so far all feedback was well phrased and thoughful. As a submissive who does not mingle in the scene and feels very distanced to masochism, I sometimes feel insecure about what I am. I often have a desires that I consider unusual and that I want to express. At the same time I feel that the average "bdsm'er" would actually consider my feeling very vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment